[tcb] Re: Fw: Samba ad 949224

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

That is pretty much what I've been saying Sammie.Just not sure who the two guys
were ,and I didn't see the bus they were in.a air cooler said he ask to buy a
long rack from the two and asked them how much they had paid for the one they
were carrying.They answered 160.00.Not sure if it was these two guys or not.?

Paul Smith

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 7
October 8,9,and 10, 2010"Love all,trust a few,Do wrong to none"

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 8:04 AM

#yiv1061591560 #AOLMsgPart_2_619fa53e-cfeb-4d9e-87c9-8e1317c929b7
td{color:black;}#yiv1061591560
#AOLMsgPart_2_619fa53e-cfeb-4d9e-87c9-8e1317c929b7 #yiv2006117558 DIV
{margin:0px;}

Ok Paul:  I found the ad with a search using the ad #.  Here is a link to it.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=949224

It lists a phone #.  Have you tried calling him?

Does anyone know this guy?
His ad nor his profile sounds like the most upstanding affluent VW guy around.