[tcb] Fun in Houston This Weekend!

  • From: "Jumpin' Joe Barnett" <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:06:18 -0500

Come see the only Summer Car Show that's Cool! V-DUBS & Texas Nights It's
the only summer show where sun protection is not a matter of survival.
People actually walk around and see the cars without frying!

This coming show will be our FIFTEENTH edition of this unique show.  It
grows every year.  We are now including a V-Dubs Lighting Contest. Dress
your V-Dub in lights and dazzle the spectators! And The return of the
Ugliest V-dub Contest.

Saturday September 29, 2007
6:00pm - 10:00pm
Fuddrucker's and Logan's on Hwy 290
13010 N.W. Freeway (Hwy 290)
Houston, TX 77040
Phone: 713-462-4508

Get More Info.
HERE<http://www.hvwc.org/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=15>

See Flyer Here <http://www.hvwc.org/flyers/vdubs15_2007_full_2up.pdf>

7th Volks in the Village Volkswagen Show -
Sunday, September 30 2007 All Day
You can go "buggy", at the market, for the "Volks at the Village" Show,
featuring over 200 Volkswagens. Check out classic Bugs, vans, Ghias, and
Things, plus a VW swap meet, too.

Traders Village
7979 N. Eldridge Rd.
Houston Tx 77041

Contact Information:
http://nhvwclub.org/upcomingevents.html

P.S. If the T.C.B. wants to do a Clubs Choice Award.  Let me know, I'll make
sure it get done in the awards presentation!

--
Voted Time Magazines "Person Of The Year" for 2006!