[tcb] Re: Friday link (movie review) ;-)

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 18:47:28 -0500

Denis, I just wanted you to know that watching the movie with your commentary was the best time I have had in a very long while!
We love you man!
:-)

Denis Dodson wrote:

From now on, my past is out of bounds. I worked on hundreds of movies but

only once did I allow myself to be put in front of the camera. You can see my hands in lots of commercials, Taco Bell, Doritos, Pepsi, GMC Trucks...But no face and no lines.

Movies, especially bad movies, are shot on theTexas and Louisiana because the locals are so excited by "Hollywood that they will give you free hotels and food and everybody wants to be an extra and they want their houses to be in the movie. It's all free. There are hundreds of movies shot every year, shot all over the country that will never be seen, never ever.

Most of these towns will fall for it once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 4:17 PM Subject: [tcb] Re: Friday link (movie review) ;-)

Ouch. That's just mean. ;)

From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx