[tcb] Re: Friday BS thread. Recipe of the day.

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 10:55:31 -0600

baked beans hmmm definately could use the portable shitter then.

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Friday BS thread. Recipe of the day.
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 08:51:41 -0800 (PST)

I will bring the baked beans so we can flutter the canvas on all the busses.

KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:I guess we could have steaks, but Denis will be having the party so he
will be paying for them anyway. Ya of course I will make steaks, we
can use Denis' great B-B-Q pit, or use Travis' great B-B-Q pit like we
used in May.
Your bringing the potatoes, so let me see we need 50 potatoes...LOL

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

From: Brian Denning
Date: Friday, November 4, 2005 10:33 am

> so you are gonna cook those at psychoblooie right? i will bring
> the taters
>
> >From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [tcb] Re: Friday BS thread. Recipe of the day.
> >Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 10:24:41 -0600
> >
> >Or Bull Shit! Also can be Bus Stuff.
> >So here's Friday's Recipe of the Day:
> >
> >Bourbon Street New York Strip Steak
> >
> >2 (6 ounce) boneless New York strip steaks
> >3 cups bourbon whiskey
> >1 cup dark brown sugar
> >
> >DIRECTIONS:
> >Gently tenderize steaks with a meat mallet. With a sharp knife,
> >lightly score the meat on one side diagonally. Place steaks in a
> >casserole dish, scored side up, and pour bourbon over them. Rub the
> >brown sugar evenly over each steak. Marinate in refrigerator for
> >3 hours.
> >Preheat grill to high heat, and lightly oil grate.
> >Place the steaks on the hot grill, with the sugar side down. Let
cook
> >until sugar has caramelized, 3 to 5 minutes, then flip steaks, and
> >finish cooking to desired doneness.
> >Serve with baked potatoes.
> >

> >Katrina & Dan Martin
> >71'bus "Homer"