[tcb] Re: Friday 7:00PM at Mi Tierrra's

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 19:00:41 -0500

We take care of engineers from foreign oil companies that Halliburton has
sold logging equip for wells, they come to Ft Worth or Houston for training
and inspection of equip, these India guys bought like $80 million(10 trucks)
so they get a week long tour of Texas-kiss kiss. I am driving 4 Turks now,
two are Muslim and don't eat during the day- Ramadan, they don't talk much
either and they're making me miss both shows this weekend.