[tcb] Freebie Ghia

  • From: Jeff Bednar <coitspoon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 22:12:31 -0700 (PDT)

Good news -
A friend of my mothers called me today and ask if i wanted a 74 Karmann Ghia.
It was her son's, he moved away 5 years ago and left it in the yard. She got a
ticket from the city for cars parked on the grass and needed it moved by the
fourth. She said I could have it if i could get it towed away, i sent the tow
truck over and she called again and told me i could also have a 91 Acura for
free if i wanted it as well as a shopsmith wood working tool system.
It is complete and running (i'm told), i'm going to see if we can get it on the
street tomorrow after some new gas and a battery.
Pretty exciting stuff. I'll post some pictures tomorrow.
The only problem is it's going to be taking some money from my bus/trailer fund.
-jeff