[tcb] Re: Fredricksburg restraunts

  • From: christian wohlfahrt <cwnation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 07:20:11 -0500

They are all kinda high and good

The auslander is good. Their kassler ripchen with sauerkraut and mashed potatos are the bomb. Get all of it on one fork and chase it with a beer.

I think the one you are thinking of is the lindenhof or something like that it is especialy high. i never ate there because they don't allow dogs, but I heard it was good.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 12, 2009, at 6:32 AM, "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've been there before but can't remember either. I did however could it be the auslander? This link will show you restaurants in the area.

http://maps.google.com/maps?near=Fredericksburg,+TX&geocode=&q=restaurant&f=l&gl=us&sll=30.27385,-98.870648&sspn=0.124086,0.242729&ie=UTF8&z=15

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 11:28 PM, singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Any one know the name of the restraunt downtown Fredricksburg.I think its kinda high , but good.?
Paul Smith

 2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx