[tcb] Re: Fred what was the name of the body shop.

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 14:21:53 -0500

It was Dallas Roadster on Ave. K in E. Plano.
They had pretty much no experience on VWs although they did have a VW Thing in the shop. I was told it belong to the owner.
What impressed me with this place,
1) They've been around for a long time.
2) They're work is guarantied for life.
3) The shop manager made me believe that my business was very important to him. 4) Out front of the shop is several custom motorcycles with awesome paint jobs.
5) The only cars I saw them working on were Mercedes, Lexus, BMW ect.
6) The price quoted before the work was within a few hundred bucks of the actual price.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Hayes" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>