[tcb] Re: Fourth of July Parade

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 12:44:29 -0700 (PDT)

We'uns might be awake, but, the question is, Will we be functional enough to
drive in a tight formation???
I'm leavin' for Little Rock this afternoon, gonna spend a week takin' care of
the granchillins...which is gonna magically end up bein' TWO weeks, then
headin' up to the Dodson abode for a weekend of merriment!
Da plan is for Elizabeth to fly up to the Regional Airport, I'll pick 'er up
and back to Denis & Jan's.
Then, come back and have surgery.