[tcb] Re: Flipper

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 17:51:25 -0700 (PDT)

Ditto on enjoyed see ing you and Mark at T@P
Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 9
October ,2012
Morgan's Point Resort Texas

--- On Wed, 10/24/12, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Flipper
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2012, 7:39 PM

Are all the times the same?  And by the way:  enjoyed getting to visit with you
and Mark at T@P.

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, 24 October, 2012, 8:57

Hard to tell from the limited two photos; but appears to be worth a lot more
than $15,000.  BUT, westies don't sell for high dollar either.  Again, can't
tell from the photos, but may be worth up around $25,000-$30,000.  Will be
interesting to see what it sells for.