[tcb] Re: Fishing

  • From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bbauer2000@xxxxxxxxx, Adam Troeger <Adam.Troeger@xxxxxx>, Ashley Johnson <vwbunni@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Cari and Paul Smith <cariandpaul@xxxxxxxxx>, christian/shiela <cwnation@xxxxxxxxx>, Danny Spiers <vwgascap@xxxxxxxxx>, Daphne Rye <gedaph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 07:02:04 -0800 (PST)

Campout?  funny, got message from bill as kennie and i were talking about a
campout here.  well, we'd like to know if anyone would like to come and camp on
the weekend of March 8, 9, 10.  for the local dfw folks, its the first weekend
of spring break.  We'd like to just to hang out and fish.

So, yes Bill.  How about in two weeks?