[tcb] Re: First look

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 23:40:28 -0500

Was it cast or forged?  I had a ghia that happened to when I was 18.

I was thinking about building a bigger engine like a 1776,1914 with all forged stuff, crank, pistons, rods etc. Don't want hot cams etc just want more cc's, stronger components and lots of cooling.

On 4/24/2012 9:22 PM, singlecabboy wrote:
Looks like a broken crank.one end turns two and the other end turns two.We will
find out if there is anymore damage tomorrow.Keep your legs crossed for me.
Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 9
October  ,2012
Morgan's Point Resort Texas