[tcb] Far Werks

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 14:05:42 -0700 (PDT)

I've been offline for a week or so...at the risk of
repeatin' myself, to whom do we remit our far werks
donations?
I'm hangin' of to 50 bucks fer dis gud cause!
If it is decided to forgo the aforementioned far
werks, I'd like to donate it to Denis & Jan to help
pay fer da 'lectricity, porta potties (or the corn to
fill 'em with), etc.
Denis, Jan, I'd like to mention at this time just how
much Elizabeth & I enjoy our time at y'alls place!
To say we have a great time just doesn't convey the
joy, relaxation and merriment that we feel there!
Youse guys are da best!  And Lilly, the truck sittin'
dog as well!