[tcb] Re: Eureka

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 08:43:19 -0700 (PDT)

My check is in the mail.

Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 8
October 7,8 and 9 ,2011
Morgan's Point Resort Texas

--- On Tue, 6/7/11, Brad Tripp <bradtripp@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Brad Tripp <bradtripp@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Eureka
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 5:13 AM

No Sammie, there is no response built in the reg process. We maybe should have
thought  of doing something, but we didn't. A person's canceled check is all
that they will have. If he has reg now there is no danger .........Brad

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 9:49 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thanks Brad.  Do they have any response built into the regr process to let
people know their regr has been received and that they are in fact registered?
I think what is bugging my friend who has never been before is that he saw the
300 notice, registered, and hasn't heard anything and he is afraid he is going
to get there and then be turned away.  I am going to assure him that if he has
registered this early that he is in no danger of missing the 300 cut, but he
hasn't heard anything.