[tcb] Re: Eureka

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 16:53:43 -0700

Duncan is still on his way back from Sturgis, somewhere in yon mountains
according to facebook.

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 6:19 PM, Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I am so glad you’re coming. I still need some of my TCB people to come.
Even if the only time I see you is when I am running by with my hair on fire, I
still love seeing all the people I have known for so long.  So, you people
who are on the fence about coming, just get here. Last year was the first year
doing it myself, but I still had Dave in the shadows, but this year start to
finish, is all alone. I am not too stressed yet, but it would be great to have
my friends around.

Paul may not bring the Zone. That will be weird for me.

Robb and Sonya said they were coming, but I have heard nothing. They ruined
Psycoblooie for me. Something about a sick dog.

I have heard nothing from Mr Vanagon, Duncan.

More later.