[tcb] Dubs at the Drive-in DFW May 10th

  • From: Kate Jenkins <katejen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 16:47:34 -0500

Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to mention that if your in the DFW area and free on May 10th
come out and join a bunch of us at the Coyote Drive-in in Ft. Worth, for a
double feature. The gates open at 6pm and there are food trucks on the
property. I imagine most of us will get there around 6pm so we can park
together. As of now we don't know whats going to be showing, I will post
more as the date gets closer. Last year when we did this we had about 30
VWs show up, hope we have a good turn out this year. The Coyote Drive in is
located at 223 NE 4th St, Fort Worth, TX 76164. Their website is:
http://coyotedrive-in.com/

-see you guys soon.
Kate Jenkins