[tcb] Re: Drift pin for handle

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 16:04:01 -0500

James,
I have a whole drawer full of assorted roll pins. You can come see if there is one that will fit.

Here are some pics just to make sure we are talking about the same thing.

http://images56.fotki.com/v548/photos/9/1648479/9195830/16208514688-vi.jpg
http://images51.fotki.com/v423/photos/9/1648479/9195830/16208509360-vi.jpg

On 8/14/2012 1:47 PM, James Dwan wrote:
Thanks!