[tcb] Don't go.

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 08:56:46 -0500

If you go it will be us losing you over something and people we don’t know or
care about. WE will miss out on cobbler, biscuits, all kinds of dutch oven
goodies, your repair and tech discussions, music tips, and very importantly,
your art. I will really miss your art.

We are a very loose family, but we are family. As in families we don’t always
get along, but I think we have each other’s backs. These two guys are not
family, you are.

I also have a ladder. I am skeptical that it  is a VW ladder, but it hangs from
the rain gutters. You can have it.