[tcb] Re: Denis party is Aug 25th? ...

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:39:53 -0500

I don't think we need to bring "an old felt hat"
I figure Denis could just borrow one from one of his neighbors.
I imagine most of the people that live around him have a plenty.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bob in Southern Illinois <perring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: July 14, 2005 9:04:55 AM CDT
To: danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tcb] Re: Denis party is Aug 25th? ...

Bring an old felt hat to strain it through.

At 08:57 7/14/2005, you wrote:
I had you on vacation.
I turned it back on.
Home made vodka?

On Jul 14, 2005, at 8:50 AM, Trey Jung wrote:

I'm headingup to Arkansa that week and going to catch some trials to ride on the mountain bike , kind of like detox the body before the weekend.

For some reason I donlt get TCB emails on my comapnay laptop like I use too. I think Dan is black balling me :) So I out of touch a little more.

My IT guys don''t why it stopped working (getting the TCB emails at my email address) THe porn still all works.I still think it's Dan...:)

Let me know what I can bring besides my AC unit and bike gear. I have a good source for Vodka that's home made.

Trey