[tcb] Re: Dave's bus will be OK

  • From: Edward Aragon <edwardaragon67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 10:10:52 -1000

We took Dave's spare battery to get a overnight charge.dennis and Dave have a
nice camp area on the beach. We had loco moko for breakfast and swam. I know
why Dave wants to stay here. There is no electricity at camp so you all have to
wait for Dennis ( our world traveler ) to give a report. As for me and my
family we are going to swim with the dolphins today . Aloha!

Sent from my iPod