[tcb] Re: Dang Inspection. Whaaaa

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 07:05:54 -0700 (PDT)

Thats right, Arkansas did away with the inspections a
few years ago...

--- Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i'm sure glad i don't have to get any of my vehicles
> inspected :-) and the
> bus wouldn't pass due to horn but my truck and the
> wifes car would.
>

> >From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: [tcb] Re: Dang Inspection. Whaaaa
> >Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 08:11:37 -0500 (CDT)
> >
> >Nevermind, no it wouldn't either...
> >I don't have any wipers at all!
> >

> > > I sure am glad I don't have to get my bus
> inspected...
> > > It'd pass, but I'm just glad I don't have to
> deal with the hassle...

> for a torn wiper

> inspection. I know
> down here look at
> they're filling out

> later. K. E. Y.

> Interest Rates Fall Again! $430,000 Mortgage for
> $1,399/mo - Calculate new
> payment

http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18679&moid=7581

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey