[tcb] Re: DUNCAN=

  • From: whocanduncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 16:29:07 -0500

Yeah, it's why we moved from Pittsburgh many, many years ago. Love snow, just
give it to me in 70° weather.

Freedom's still in the shop from the fiasco Bulligras trip. Took them a week to
match up the wheel studs (3 had stripped splines and just spun freely) and five
attempts to find the right disk rotor. All they had to do was call but they
admit they were stubborn. Should have him home Thursday.

Duncan

"You can't fool me, there is no sanity clause." Chico Marx

would rather sweat. As part of my hibernation;I quit shaving and too cold to go
get a haircut. If TV land decides to film a remake
of Grizzly Adams; I’m a shoo-in for lead.
Nac yes. Classic yes. See you there.
Dan

Sent from Windows Mail