[tcb] DAC Cruise/BBQ Saturday!

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:06:14 -0500

February 23rd!

The weather is gonna be killer.

Plan A) We'll meet at Fat Daddy's at 11 am. Cruise to White Rock, find a spot,
and BBQ the crap outta some stuff!

Plan B) If White Rock is too crowded we'll cruise about 20 minutes to
Dalrock Park on Ray Hubbard. It's huge, there'll be tons of room.

We'll have Bodeans grill, so bring whatever you want to throw on
it. Everybody bring something, cause this will be a group effort.

WE WONT START THE GRILL UNTIL ABOUT 12:30, for those who can't make
the cruise. We just want to get an early start to get a good spot at
the lake.

I'll have my croquet crap, frisbee, football and stuff.

It is illegal to have an open container of alcohol at either, so be discreet
and don't get us in trouble!

You can call me at 972-697-8290 if you can't make the cruise to find out which
park we're at.
http://webmail.aol.com