[tcb] Cruise control for sale

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 03:02:16 -0600

I won't ever use it.

Works on anything with a vacuum signal and a mechanical pull
accelerator (as opposed to newer stuff with a resistor at the pedal).

Has coil wire inductive pickup and magnetic pickup designed to attach
to a drive shaft or drive axle both in the box. Pick the one you need.

Equus model 9000. There are a few on eBay at $119.99

I'll offer this one at $100 plus shipping.

NOS -- all plastic bags still sealed. No manual in box but I have a
pdf. I'll include the pdf burned on a CD if you don't want to
download it. (only about 1M in size though)

Pictures and manual at http://texasvolksbus.org/EQUUS

Gerald