[tcb] Collecting BG stories

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 09:49:01 -0600

Hey Bulli Gras folks from past and present,

I am going to my bestest to take awesome photos at Bulli Gras and write an
article about the event which will hopefully make it into a magazine.  If
you have anything interesting to tell about Bulli Gras such as magical
memories or interesting facts or a witty/pithy quote to sum up how grand
our little camp out is please share any or all of these with me.  If you
are going to attend this year then we can chat there.  If you aren't going
to be there this year but have something to share please send me a private
email or give me a call 512-364-8582 .

We still have room for more Buses.  I would like all deposits by February
1st.

And exciting news!  We can add Sammie and Bev to our list of possible
attendees!

Thanks!

Julie