[tcb] Re: Classic club sponsorship (and HEY PAUL!)

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:02:26 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome to the gathering.

mccrary612@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:      Hello,

  My name is Debra McCrary, I am from Alexandria, Louisiana and my husband Wade
and I have just rescued a 77 Automatic Bus and added it to our VW Collection. I
found out about you guys at the Nacogdoches Show last month, its always a
thrill to see your lineup there!

  We will be seeing you at the Classic, its our first trip there and have heard
great things!

  Debra & Wade McCrary
58, 61 Ragtop
77 Bus, 2003 NBC