[tcb] Re: Classic Camping Info?

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:01:59 -0400

It depends on whether or not you need electricity.? The bottom of the hill has
no electricity.? But, the pavillion at the top of the hill has room for about 6
plug-ins.? It is usually quieter up there, too.? Mark and I have a room this
year, so there would be one more space open for you.? Best spot for
consideration is right by the flagpole.? Not too many worms off the trees can
get into your stuff.? See ya there.

Emily