[tcb] Re: Chuck's work party

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 08:43:53 -0600

i don't know about that but you may need to get the whachamahoozie for the thingamabob

chuck you should megasquirt it while denis isnt' looking.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Chuck's work party
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:16:36 -0600

I heard from Steve Chamberlain yesterday and he said that they may show up at Chuck's house, too! That would be incredible.

Steve and Sharon
Dan and Kat
Mark and Emily
Sammie (Beverly?)
Me and Andrew (kiss kiss)

I am forgetting someone, who?

I picked up my 412 ring and pinion with a .89 fourth gear (I think) transaxle. No freeway flyer. I got

boots
a new coupler
plastic shifter bushing
bronze nosecone bushing
6 paper gaskets
an engine gasket kit

I need

emergency brake cables
intake  gaskets
Kadron rebuild kits

I may not need, but am afraid of needing and not having on hand

motor and tranny mounts
throw out bearing
clutch plate
pressure plate

Brian, do you think I will need spin rod connectors or frampatz seals?

Share your latest news with your friends with the Windows Live Spaces friends module. http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mk