[tcb] Re: Chuck's address for WORK party

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 20:11:03 -0600

Don't worry Chuck, if we get done too early we will work on Homer.

p.s. I still find it funny that you live on Dusty Rd.. I think Denis should see if he can get the name of his changed from Bear Trap to Steep Rd.
On Dec 5, 2006, at 7:58 PM, Chuck Blue wrote:

All I wanted was to get the engine resealed and take a look at the pistons to find out what size the engine is.
ole blue