[tcb] Christmas card

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:40:07 -0600

I just bought some Christmas cards on ebay , it's a VW bug and a Christmas
tree is driving with a man tied on top- I don't know why but I still laugh
when I think about it. Hey maybe I can do that for the parade next year,
think Steve is too heavy? We're going to go look for a tree today, still
can't do a fake one even if I have allergies, I started collecting the toys
I got for Christmas as a child, tinkertoys, dishes, old monopoly, spinning
top, no VW's sad huh.
Enjoyed your John Lennon story Denis,it was a very sad day. I remember I was
very pregnant with Ty had him on the 13th.