[tcb] Re: Chistmas is OVER!

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 12:33:45 -0600

the duggars give arkansas a worse name than any of the inbred rednecks you see
on cops. now folks think we all have 10 million kids running
around...ridicuolous...the poster says it best "Vagina's, Not a Clown Car"

Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:32:02 -0800
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Chistmas is OVER!
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Denis:  I saw your neighbors the Duggars on TV a couple of days ago.  Maybe
they can send help over.  Looks like they've got plenty of it.

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Denis, I get off at seven
today , I can be there about
the tolit as soon after that as I can ... Man , youv'e
really got it tuff lol
--- Denis Dodson wrote:

> So, we had a nice Christmas, lust a little trip to
> KC, couple of nice nights in a nice hotel, good
> food, shopping. Last night some people come over for
> less than an hour. Sugarplums dance in my head. La
> la la...
>
> This morning I get up to find no coffee. None! Not
> even instant. And then Jan tells me that the toilet
> is stopped up! Bad ugly, very ugly. Imagine the
> worst thing you ever
 saw and then make it worse. I
> had to plunge and snake. When I bought this toilet
> it had a video showing it flushing 14 golf balls.
> Apparently, someone tried to flush 15. Finally, the
> very bad goes away to the land of the very bad. I
> need to go get some coffee. The truck won't start.
> Who knows, door not closed all the way, interior
> light left on...My life has lost all meaning.
>
> Guess what starts, first time? The bus. Murray says,
> "chill out, man. Let's go get some coffee and a
> bagel".
>
> It's good to have friends.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone