[tcb] Re: Chili ,corn, porta potties ,and any other bs I can think of

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:34:24 -0700 (PDT)

Well said.

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Friday has always been chili
night in the past , ,
it's an open night and real laid back , like a chili
cook off should be ? I really don't have anything to
do with the cook off (except eat ) so it's really up
to ya'll on what you do , The original plan sounded
real good to me .. Main thing is to have fun and keep
it simple....Three porta potties , 2 for the bussetts
and one for the bussers .Corn by request , I happen to
know a good Grocery store up the road.Thanx to every
one , I think this is what makes this campout so
unique is that everyone works and plays together
really well.

Paul Smith

www.23window.com/thezone

H.B.B