[tcb] Re: Cars- Sat drive in movie

  • From: "Jumpin' Joe Barnett" <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 21:45:33 -0500

H.V.W.C. is cruising to the drive-in to see "Cars" Friday night June 9th.
Meet a Ikea I-10 and Antoine at 6:30 p.m. We will be cruising at 7 p.m.  For
more info..check the hvwc web-site...

On 6/6/06, Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It is a great movie. my sister works for Kellogg and got Emily and I tickets to the premier. Take tissues because you will be laughing so hard you will start to cry.

*Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>* wrote:

 We are planning a cruise to see "Cars"( yea Fillmore) at the drive in
located in Granbury this Sat evening meeting 6pm at Braums on 377 in
Benbrook, call Steve if you need directions 817360-0678.  Any and all are
invited it should be a great movie, drive whatever you like just come us and
have fun.

From: Lonnie Bergman <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2006 2:17 pm
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx