[tcb] Re: Carlsbad, N.M.

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 08:52:44 -0800 (PST)

Well, I hope your enjoying your trip. I wish Emily and I were there. But, I'm
stuck here at work because the boss decided to take the week off without
telling anyone. Finally got an email from him yesterday saying he won't be back
until after the first of the year.

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  We spent monday night in
Siminole Canyon near Langtry. Last night we stayed here in White City N.M. (get
out your map and look for somewhere a long way from anywhere else)We are
planning to do the cave today and Macitrick (sp?)Canyon tomorrow. Will post
more trip report later.......