[tcb] Re: Camping this weekend in Glen Rose!

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:21:18 -0400

Great! Let me know. We'll probably be there by 9 or 9:30 Friday evening. It's a
cool privately owned camping spot.

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 7:30 AM

Sure:

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-map-479602-map_of_glen_rose_tx-i;_ylt=ArbvwQpnMWS5TGdzNnZkOXbiphQB

My # is 972-697-8290 if you can make it.

Robb

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx <wuzmop@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Camping this weekend in Glen Rose!
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 12:41 PM

Me, Bodean and possibly others are going to the Camp n Fish in Rainbow, TX
(near Glen Rose). Maybe canoeing Saturday. Come one come all! We're leaving
from the DAC kellers meeting at around 7:30 Friday evening.
Looking for spoilers and reviews on the new TV season? Get AOL's ultimate guide
to fall TV.