[tcb] Re: CV Joint question

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 07:36:43 -0500

It sound like everything is okay.The cv jpints are not hard to replace.The circlip holds them in place and you should not need a press.The bad balls and races /groves indicate it's time for replacement.

 The Muir book is for complete idiots.
oleblue
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>