[tcb] Re: @CHECK++ Re: [VB] Hot showers at bus campouts ?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 12:15:15 -0600

Ya know, while the camping at the baseball diamonds at Morgan's Point didn't
have a lakeshore or hot showers or a pavilion, I had had such a damn good
time there that I would have a problem moving it. It's in a perfect location
to pull busses from all over Texas, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin,
and at least one from Arkansas. It should stay very close to the Temple
show.

If word gets around about it I would expect twice the number of busses next
year. The whole weekend with the Bugtoberfest show on Saturday and the Bus
show on Sunday is just too kool. I know that there are porta-potty wagons
and shower trailers for rent and, personally, I would not have a problem
with paying $10 or $20 towards that kind of thing. I don't know what those
trailers rent for, but I would think that we (the campers) could cover it.
I'll bet that there will be too many people next year for Joe's motorhome to
handle it, even if he has the right electrical plug.

riginal Message -----