[tcb] Re: C.B.'s, F.R.S., smoke signals

  • From: Bob in Houston <perring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:40:32 -0500

 We have three FRS handhelds we can loan out, as I have another more
powerfulradio in the car (don't ask).
BTW, if you hear Gipsy voices on any one of my hand helds let me know. heh,
heh
It might be from the the one that they lifted from me in Rome a few weeks
ago.
BTW -2
We will be at VW trends opening, as well.
What is a generally accepted best time for others showing up?

At 14:20 8/18/2004, you wrote:
If it comes down to hand held for your trip, I have two some one can  use if

needed. Two mile range in flat land.
I can give them to Ron Hughs Saturday if he goes to Vee-Dub Trends of Texas

grand opening, or Dan and or Katrina can drop by my house an pick them  up.

Let me know if some one could use a pair.
John &Karen D.