[tcb] Re: Busses at the springs

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 14:19:41 -0500

There are no grills or tables at each site. There are some picnic tables around but not exactly at our camping area just there for us to use. Last year we all shared grills and tables and chairs and it was no big deal.

Like Jeff said we will do a group dinner Saturday night. The fajitas were great last year so we should probably do that again. I'll make a dessert every night in my Dutch ovens to share. And right down the road less than a mile is a very good BBQ place. I can't remember the name of it but I'll look it up. Last year a bunch of us got food from there and feasted on Sunday.

Julie

On May 11, 2009, at 11:27 AM, "Edward Aragon" <edwarda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Julie,
Do the have grilles and tables? I am try to get my family lunch and maybe
dinner menu's.
Thanks
Edward