[tcb] Busses & Bugs

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:47:04 -0700 (PDT)

Here is a link to photos of the busses to which I was referring, and he also
has some bugs and a ghia.  They appear pretty rough but he sought advice as to
what I thought they were worth.  As to the bugs and ghia my response to him is
they are worth about crush price, though as VW lovers we hate to see them get
crushed, but that is about the value that they have in my opinion.  On the two
busses:  one of which is 61 DD panel, and the other a 64 SC.  Panel appears to
be pretty rough with rust, the SC maybe not so much but you can;t really tell
from the photos and I am still trying to come up with what a fair value asking
price might be for each of them.

If any of you have some interest PM me and I can put you in contact with the
owner.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81269046@N06/