[tcb] Re: Buses by the Springs

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 13:13:15 -0700 (PDT)

I've been called worse things.

________________________________
From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 1:40:38 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Buses by the Springs

We had heaps of fun and there are many thanks to go around. Jeff, James, Jane
and Thomas thanks for helping with the food, especially you Jeff, the fajita
master. And thanks too for the cool stickers. And Ed Thanks for those awesome
goodie bags. I hope you guys aren't too sick of cobbler.

We will be doing it again next year.

Julie

On May 26, 2009, at 9:58 AM, ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What a weekend.  We had sunshine, a little burst of rain and some great
temperatures for camping.

If you made it this year or last year, thanks for coming.  If you missed it,
get ready for BBTS 3, Memorial Day weekend 2010.

I only took a few photos.  Here is the link
http://www.flickr.com/photos/61507106@N00/

 Jeff