[tcb] Buses Forever at the Point

  • From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:19:50 -0700 (PDT)

That is so cool they want us back!! i'm sure we can find a way to continue.
I spoke to a lot of folks not on TCB that were wanting to know about next
year.  I encouraged them to get on TCB to discuss next year. several wanted to
know how to help.  the thought i suggested was one person from each of the
club/groups to help plan the weekend. then, maybe each group could take one of
the items Robb listed.
just some thoughts.

thanks paul for such a great run.  hope we can keep it "awesome"