[tcb] Re: Bus sightings

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:17:43 -0500

Hah...sounds like me and Hayden even though we'd never be caught over by
Dallas...wonder who those guys are.

Man, we should park our '76's side by side at the next show when they're
both showworthy

On 4/26/07, Ricardo <busman_69@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey everyone,
I was driving home today on the Dallas North Tollway, going South bound,
and see a very nice yellow/orange and white top bus. It looked pretty clean,
with a straight body. If that wasn't enough, while on Northwest Highway
going toward White Rock Lake, I see a Blue Pearl white top bus turning left
on Skillman. Another VERY nice bus!! Both looked like they were '73 and up.

Who out there owns these beauties? Whoever does, I hope to get my '76
looking as nice!

Peace,
Ricardo