[tcb] Re: Bus hunt ?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 07:55:22 -0700 (PDT)

We didn't open the doors or anything , I did open the deck lid, the engine
looked like it had had a rough life. I traced down the name of the guy that
lives there but no phone number. Stay tuned .Eric for some reason I don't get
your post ,I see it after you have responded to another post ?

Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009