[tcb] Re: Bus for sale in Irving Tx

  • From: thingmon@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 23:40:28 -0800 (PST)

Yo Derek, what are you a pus?  F'n do it man!  Ha. Ha.  Funny how trends get
started...  bet that one started with a wrecked Camaro, a case of md2020 and a
$5 bet.

Not sure why but I found that whole group of samba threads very funny.  Kind of
like a skate boarder vs. hand rail 'funniest' video.  Ha/shudder/ha.

From: thingmon@xxxxxxxxx <thingmon@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 3:31 PM

Nice bus.  With all the F-bombs on that thread, you'd think it was a Jersey
Looker...

From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Bus for sale in Irving Tx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx