[tcb] Re: Bus Mirrors

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 21:56:03 -0800 (PST)

I got those in a VW box , they were a tan color.Sammie ,if you remember I
showed them to you several years ago.The ones I have now are repops from Japan
, I bought them from a guy who was selling stuff at Izzy's booth at the NEATO
show the year we were all out there at the same time.they didn't go over so
well because most people didn't like the casting.It was alittle rough but with
alittle work a freind polished them up for me.I sold the set of harp arms and
mirrors in the parking lot of the Crowne Plaza off the Zone, Then bought the
other set. I have never seen the covers for the mirrors

Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 8
October 7,8 and 9 ,2011
Morgan's Point Resort Texas