[tcb] Re: Bus Drivers Christmas

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 21:29:57 -0600

Pumpkin bread and maybe cookies.
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Bus Drivers Christmas
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 18:08:39 -0500
From: jki7886155@xxxxxxx

 Chris:

Count on Tina and I and, the pie.

Jack Kirsch

Howdy ya'll,

Just wanted to remind everyone that would like to attend The Eskimeaux's 2nd
annual X-mas party to please let me know your coming and what you will bring. I
will have beer but if you would like something else please feel free to bring
it. Sammie are you coming after the Toy's for Tot's show sure would love to
have ya!

This is the list to date:

Duncan & Cindy (2) (Austin Taxi) =

Julie with a mean potato salad (it's got bacon in it and as far as I'm
concerned anything with bacon rules).

Mark and Emily, (2)

Mark J and family (4)

Jack and Tina (2)

The cajun Jungs (3)

Jeff,

Can you and your family make it over? I think I have found a Santa so the kids
should have a great time.

Drove the bus briefly this weekend, running good! Maybe we can do a short
Christmas light cruise through Coles Crossing if you don't bring a bus we can
squeeze into one the the busses there!

Chris

Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate. Join in!=

[...]

More new features than ever.  Check out the new AOL Mail!