[tcb] Re: Bus BDAY Card

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 09:22:48 -0500

Ha Ha. I'm gonna have the biggest E-brake ever! When I drive down the street
people are gonna say, "Holy crap! Did you see the E-brake on that thing?"

By the way, I picked up my new shiny truck from the body shop and drove around
half the day with the E-brake on. Or as Mitch Hedburg used to say, "It's not
for emergencies, it's a drive around smelling something burning brake".

          From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [tcb] Bus BDAY Card
          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Thursday, March 19, 2009, 7:47 AM

                Got this from a friend yesterday.  Very Cool card.

                Ronnie