[tcb] Re: Bulligras survivor

  • From: J Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 12:16:33 -0600

Sorry we missed you Trey. Friday evening was the night to be there. It
was a nice night and we all had a chance to visit, meet some new
friends and catch up.

BTW: I prepared myself well for the test and got everybody's name but
maybe one or two right on Saturday.

Cindy and I checked into the La Quinta in a room with a hot tub. Much
better than the wet, windy beach.

We made it home about 4pm Sunday after a fun weekend.