[tcb] Re: Bulli-Gras --- Julie has been captured

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 14:41:06 -0600

Yep, Julie was first. And it was my office partner who spotted her and
asked if I knew anyone with a really hippie looking bus. He's the one
who parks on facebook from the time he walks in until he goes home. I
never would have spotted it.

I had to go to facebokk, find the post, find the link for the image,
then track down the web site just to post a real (non-facebook) link.

Once was enough. <grin>.

G2